Our student care programme has a strong commitment to the whole child and seeks to foster each child’s intellectual, physical, emotional and social well-being within a stimulating and safe environment.
Supervised Study Time:
- Each day your child will be given one to two hours to complete his/her work.
- Guidance will be given to children who need help in their work.
Activity Time Ideas:
- Reading – cultivate joy of reading
- Arts and crafts
- Computer Literacy – computer-aided learning
- Indoor and Outdoor games
Holiday Programme Ideas:
- Project work
- Visits to places of Interest
- Family outings and camps
Values like sharing, taking responsibilities and many more will be imparted to children through activities, songs and games from the “Character First” education series.
Grow & Glow @ Pasir Ris 01
Centre Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 6.30pm
$369 including GST/ month
For enrolment matters or enquiries on fees, please call or email the respective centre.
True Grace Student Care Centre is a centre-based after-school programme catering to children with disabilities, aged between 7 to 18 years old.