Services > Special Education School

Grace Orchard School caters to children who have been diagnosed with mild intellectual disability, as well as those with mild autism by providing special education and support services to maximize their learning potential.

The school began in January 2002 with 7 teachers and 50 students as an initiative of True Grace Presbyterian Church and Providence Presbyterian Church, under the umbrella of Presbyterian Community Services Singapore.

In January 2009, Grace Orchard School moved to its new premises at Jurong West St 52. Today, the school has a team of about 80 teaching and non-teaching staff working together to provide learning opportunities for some 400 students between the ages of 7 and 18 years old. About 80% of our students are mildly or moderately intellectually disabled while the remaining 20% are mildly autistic.

Contact Us
Grace Orchard School
170 West Coast Road
Singapore 127443

Get Directions