Intervention Cum Education Programme (ICE) provides one-on-one specialised intervention for children with special needs in a mainstream preschool environment.
Who is suitable for the programme?
Children aged 2 years to 6 years with disabilities and / or delays pertaining to the following conditions:
- Developmental (Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia)
- Or, a combination of the above
What does ICE Offer?
- 1 session of consultation
- 20 sessions of intervention based on individualised educational plans (IEP) conducted by trained teacher
- 1 session of progress review
- Constant monitoring of IEP goals
- Ample opportunity for your child to socialise with peers in a mainstream childcare setting
Jurong West Centre
For enrolment matters or enquiries on fees, please call or email the respective centre.